Award-Winning Practice Facility
The opportunities for game improvement are practically limitless.
In fact, we have twice been recognized by the Golf Range Association of America as a Top 50 Range in the United States, Private Category.
The practice facility features:
- A comprehensive practice area with tee boxes at opposite ends of the range, bunkering, and multiple target greens
- Two chipping and short game areas
- Two practice putting greens – one behind the main teeing location to the practice range and another at the Quarry Clubhouse
- A six-hole short course, called the Quarry Course – holes range from 60 to 160 yards
- A nine-hole natural grass putting and chipping course at the Quarry Clubhouse
- A PGA Tour-certified golf simulator for use in the winter months
- An 800-square foot artificial turf putting green